TRO is looking for a recent graduate to join our Plumbing & Fire Protection team! The Design Engineer will support the design, engineering and preparation of documents for healthcare projects of various scale and complexity. In this position the successful candidate will apply mechanical engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in the process of building Plumbing, Medical Gas systems, Life Sciences systems engineering & Fire Suppression systems design.
Specific Duties Include:
• Assisting in the design of the Plumbing & Fire Protection systems for healthcare and healthcare science facilities
• Working with Revit and AutoCAD to provide coordinated design and construction document drawings
• Working on multiple projects and capable of multi-tasking and managing deadlines
• Continuous improvement of design skills and familiarity with systems design and documentation.
• Qualified candidates must hold a BSME
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel required
• AutoCAD MEP or REVIT MEP experience preferred
• Experience in the Plumbing & Fire Protection fields is desirable
• Candidate must show excellent communication skills and be eager to take on new challenges