TRO is seeking a talented Project Architect or Project Manager. As part of a supportive and collaborative firm, this project role is a key contributor to the enhancement of the design throughout the architectural process. Our PA’s and PM’s have the opportunity to work on both large and small scale healthcare projects.
• Coordinating the work of internal disciplines and external consultants/vendors
• Creating work plans to effectively meet project schedules/milestones
• Leading the technical development of design decisions
• Preparing reports and specifications, reviews completed reports, plans, cost estimates and calculations
• Identifying solutions and resources related to project production and communications with clients and Principals on project process
• Assuring the quality control of project documents, including construction docs and presentation drawings
• Assuring the development of the design meets applicable building code and guidelines
• Calculates fees and implements budget and manages invoices
• Manage relationships with clients and end users
• Mentoring and leading junior staff members
Candidates should have an accredited degree in architecture, 10+ years professional experience, and healthcare project experience. Strong candidates will have architectural licensure. Excellent organization skills, strong verbal and writing skills, and be well versed in codes/building guidelines. Knowledge of Revit and understanding of graphics programs is strongly preferred. Our culture offers a tremendous amount of learning and growth opportunities, both formal and informal, as well as activities ranging from social events to organized sport teams.